In the business world, contracts and documents often need signatures to make them legally binding. But getting everyone in the same room at the same time to sign can be difficult. That’s where electronic signatures come in. In this article, we’ll show you how to create eSignature, so that you can get your documents signed quickly and easily.
What is an eSignature?
An eSignature is an electronic signature that can be used to sign documents and agreements online. This signature can be created using a variety of methods, but the most common is to use a software program that generates a unique signature based on your personal information.
There are many benefits to using an eSignature, including the ability to sign documents from anywhere in the world and the ability to track when and where the document was signed. Additionally, eSignatures are more secure than traditional signatures because they cannot be forged.
If you’re interested in creating an eSignature, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to find a software program that suits your needs. There are many different programs available, so take some time to research your options before making a decision.
Once you’ve found a program, you’ll need to create an account and input your personal information. This information will be used to generate your unique signature. Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be able to start signing documents electronically!
How to create an eSignature using SignNow
Creating an eSignature is easy with SignNow! Simply follow the steps below and you’ll have your eSignature in no time.
- Go to the SignNow website and create an account.
- Open the document and click on Signature Field.
- Enter your name and email address, then click on the “Create Signature” button again.
- Click on Add New Signature in pop-up windows.
- Type Your Full Name
- Pick the stylish design for your signature.
- Or, You can draw your own signature.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to draw your signature using your mouse or trackpad. Draw your signature and click on the “Done” button when you’re finished.
- Your signature will now appear in the main window. You can click on the “Save Signature” button to save it for future use, or click on the “Send Signature” button to send it to someone else electronically.
Benefits of using eSignatures
There are many benefits to using eSignatures, including:
- Increased security: eSignatures are more secure than traditional signatures because they cannot be forged.
- Increased convenience: eSignatures can be used to sign documents electronically, which is much more convenient than having to print them out and sign them manually.
- Reduced paper waste: Using eSignatures helps to reduce paper waste, as there is no need to print out documents that need to be signed.
- Cost savings: eSignatures can help businesses save money on postage and printing costs.
Uses of eSignatures
There are lots of uses for eSignatures these days. Here are some of the most popular uses:
- Contracts and agreements: eSignatures can be used to sign contracts and agreements, making them legally binding. This is useful for businesses when entering into new deals or partnerships.
- Online forms: eSignatures can be used to sign online forms, such as job applications or loan applications. This is a quick and convenient way to complete and submit forms.
- Documents: eSignatures can be used to sign documents, such as PDFs. This is a convenient way to electronically sign documents without having to print them out and sign them by hand.
- Emails: eSignatures can be used to sign emails. This can be useful for things like confirming receipt of an email or agreeing to the terms and conditions of an email service.
- Webpages: eSignatures can be used to sign webpages. This is a convenient way to confirm your identity when logging into a website or filling out an online form.
Now that you know how to create an electronic signature, it’s time to put it to use. Whether you’re signing a contract, sending a document for approval, or simply acknowledging receipt of something, an eSignature can save you time and hassle. Give it a try the next time you need to sign something electronically.